We are looking for professionals with drive!
EXECUTIVE DIGITAL PROFESSIONALS WITH DRIVE
Chief Technology Officer and Chief Marketing Officer
This is a remarkable opportunity for two digital professionals. Our clients are cutting edge venture capitalists who help a range of companies develop roadmaps for high growth in the online global marketplace. This is a new enterprise in Jersey with both positions being seen as team leadership roles with the potential for high salary and the possibility of becoming a stakeholder in the business. You will have been part of a start-up/high growth online business and experienced the challenging journey to becoming a successful international player and are now interested in finding companies with the potential to do the same. You should also have the flexibility to travel and work overseas for short periods of time. Additionally, experience in the travel industry is preferable but not essential. You should be hands on, an effective communicator, charismatic and influential with the ability to inspire, strategise and drive change with an entrepreneurial flair.
Chief Technology Officer (key functions)
You have significant experience in providing technical leadership to manage large teams and customer experience in the development of online tech & digital projects with essential skills in the following:-
• Experience across a range of platforms overseeing the development and optimisation of front end desktop, mobile web and mobile applications including multi variant testing.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in A/B and Multivariate CRO experiments full life cycle.
• Proficient with multi-lingual and currency systems and processes and an expert in conversion rate optimisation (CRO).
• Specify, design and develop dashboards and make use of insight tools for analysis, monitoring and alerting.
• Support all areas of the software development life cycle and have broad experience of enterprise level infrastructure architecture for best practice and scalability.
• Experience of operational responsibility of high load customer facing website systems.
• Experience in programming languages for the development of software systems and services.
• Deliver data design, analysis and reporting and have the ability to translate this to our client’s business ventures.
• Passion for ideas and innovation, keeping up to date with technical advances and the ability to use technical solutions to problem solve.
Chief Marketing Officer (key functions)
You will be responsible for a small experienced team and managing the internal communications and marketing function, including budget and strategy, for multiple online companies; assisting them to build their business plan and achieve their next phase of scalability. You have significant experience in the following marketing disciplines:-
• Existing relationships with Google/Yahoo/Bing/Yandex/Naver/Facebook and other social media platforms to attract new online companies to invest in.
• Be business focussed and able to meet tough business targets.
• Working at ‘grass roots’ level in each part of the online marketing mix, SEO, PPC, email marketing, social advertising, display and programmatic; building campaigns from the ground up and proven experience of scaling each channel profitably.
• Managing large international, multi lingual Paid Search accounts – with experience of account management as well as strategic development.
• Specify, design and develop dashboards and make use of insight tools for analysis, monitoring and alerting on all marketing/customer activity.
• Contribute to the development and optimisation of front end desktop, mobile web and mobile applications with a CRM focus in mind.
• Managing analytics for large volume sites, from setup to implementation.
• Must have significant experience in identifying opportunities, assessing and supporting investment targets and a variety of business strands that our client is involved in.
Contact Karen Mars for more information or a confidential discussion
Telephone: 01534 888345 Mobile: 07797 769761